Keeping track of the regulations, inspection schedules and results, analyzing the data they generate… This all sounds like something you really need some software for. Doing it with spreadsheets and documents is poor practice, subject to an unacceptably high rate of mistakes. We know, because that is how it was done in the ‘old days’- when we got started there was no such thing as compliance software.
That’s why we built QMSIT. Long story short, it does all that, and it was developed by certified compliance and quality experts- people who actually do the jobs involved and who are industry recognized as knowing their stuff.
- The regulatory language itself is in there, along with when it was updated so you can make sure you don’t fall behind. It’s linked to the inspections so you always know why you’re looking for what you’re looking for.
- The inspections can be simple checklists, or they can involve random number generators and other fancy but invaluable tools for more complex tasks. You will be able to prove not only that you checked up on things, but exactly how and in ways that can scarcely be argued with. Science!
- Inspections can be scheduled or even made to pop up randomly and assigned to individuals to perform. Your inspectors will be held accountable for holding people accountable, and nothing but nothing is going to fall through the cracks.
- The results are documented; if something needs improvement, a plan for doing so and follow-up inspections are created and scheduled as well. Nobody likes an audit, but it sure feels good to be able to drop 13,000 bullet proof examples of you paying attention on the table when you’re in one.
- Stakeholders can be given access to inspection results and reports based on them, and can provide feedback or even link their own follow-up inspections if they like to hands-on verify the results. You can control what is sent their way and what is kept strictly internal, stakeholder by stakeholder. Stakeholders love transparency- it helps them sleep at night.
- You can even inspect your inspections, with special internal audits scheduled to make sure they are actually measuring the important stuff and doing it right. This makes for better inspections and inspectors, and who wouldn’t want that?
- Integration: We’ll use our API to let you connect QMSIT to other software systems, or our geeks will show your geeks how. You will in turn be hailed as a genius for automating time consuming tasks out of existence.
Technical stuff: QMSIT uses a client-server architecture, both of which run on Windows. You’ll need .Net too, which comes with Windows. We’ve got IT experts on hand to help just in case.